Financing Your Purchase
Summit Heating and Cooling understands that emergencies happen at the most inconvenient times and we take our customers’ comfort seriously. If a new heating or cooling system is in your future, take advantage of these amazing financing options available, for those who qualify. It may seem like a big investment now, but by purchasing a more advanced, high-efficiency unit, you’ll end up saving thousands on utility bills down the road.
Service Finance Company, LLC is a nationally licensed sales finance company and an approved FHA Title I Lender. We are a primary lender providing installment loan solutions for qualified borrowers with favorable consumer interest rates and extended repayment terms. That way, you can invest in your home’s comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your monthly budget.
Benefits to Using Financing from Service Finance Company, LLC:
- Flexible promotions and competitive interest rates
- Fast credit decisions and funding
- Credit lines customers can handle
- High quality, friendly service
- Call us today for complete details!
SPIRE EnergyWise Financing
Our partnerships with local electric utilities help you save even more on your monthly energy bills. SPIRE customers in the former MGE service area may qualify when purchasing qualified equipment thru NGC Program members. Residential and small commercial customers are eligible to finance the purchase and installation of certain energy efficiency and conservation improvements. Please contact Summit Heating & Cooling today for more program details!
Contact Us For More Details About Applying
IndependenceHELP is a partnership between the City of Independence Power & Light Department (IPL) and the City Credit Union to provide low-interest loans for eligible energy efficiency measures. Those who may qualify must be owner-occupants of residences located within the City of Independence to finance contracted energy efficiency improvements for their home. Independence residents may apply for loans through City Credit Union or contact our qualified team at Summit Heating & Cooling for additional information.
Benefits of Financing Through iHELP Include:
- Unsecured loans with low interest rates
- Flexible options and terms
- Pay over time to fit your budget
- Works with challenged credit situations
- Suited for your needs
- Call us today for complete details!
Microf is a relationship-based company that makes customer satisfaction a top priority. With Microf we provide flexible solutions for HVAC companies and their customers. On approved credit, we can help save you money by offering you flexible payment options.
Our Three Main Core Values Are:
- Customer Focus- We have a team of specialists ready to assist you
- Ease of Approval Process- Easy contract terms and affordable payment options
- Affordable Payment Options- Early pay-off options, monthly payment discounts, multiple term options, and referral rebates
Contact Summit Heating & Cooling today to schedule an estimate appointment. Apply online today to finance with Microf Financing.
As an industry leader in equipment financing, Ascentium Capital provides business owners with instant access to financial tools and forms that showcase the benefits and advantages to a lease finance purchase.
If you are making any HVAC purchases now or in the future, Summit Heating & Cooling can assist you with the financing on almost any type of equipment your company needs.
With Ascentium Capital, You’ll Enjoy:
- Easier & faster than a traditional bank loan
- Custom-fit options to meet your company goals
- Little to no upfront money
- Keep your cash on hand
- Same-day credit approval
- Various purchase options and terms
Choose America’s leading provider of lease and installment contracts for backyard storage units, HVAC systems, boatlifts, carports, and tankless water heaters.
- Lease-Purchase: No Driver’s License, No credit check, No proof of income. It is a month-to-month contract with early buyout options (no penalties). RTO National purchases the unit from the dealer, and we lease it back to the customer. Up to $15,000 for the Lease Purchase.